SAND CREEK festival, inc. PRESENTS
Cruisin’ THE Creek
Saturday, July 8
10:00 am – 3:00
5:00 & (6:00)
History of Newton Tour: 10:00, 10:45, 11:30, 12:15
Story Time Tour: 1:15, 2:00, 2:45, 3:30
Stogie and a Sipper Tour: 5:00 – (6:00?)
Here is your chance to take a thirty minute tour, a thirty minute tour… Now, let’s hope there’s no rough weather or that the pontoon boat will be tossed ashore on some tropic deserted isle! But there will be a courageous crew running the boat and giving you a brief history of Newton and a more comedic later tour.
Morning Tours: These tours will be hosted by the Harvey County Historical Museum. The museum celebrates the common history and cultural diversity of the Newton community. The host speaker will give a history of Newton by sharing informational data and stories of the past.
Afternoon Tours: These tours will comprise of music and entertainment from some of Newton’s ‘celebrities’.
Stogie, a Sipper & a Singer Cruise: Enjoy a casual 45 minute cruise while smoking a cigar and sipping on a cold one, while listening to live music!
- Tickets: $20.
- The package will include, one cigar and either two beers or two glasses of wine (to be prechosen on application form) and a live musician.
- Only ten people will be allowed on cruise.
- If the cruise fills up a second cruise will be initiated. (only two cruises will be made available)
- 21+ years of age only allowed on cruise.
- ID’s will be checked
- No alcohol permitted to be brought on the boat or taken off the boat.
- No intoxicated individuals will be allowed on the cruise.